Monday, January 30, 2017

Best Educational Practices











What are some important best practices for technology in education?

 As educators we will need to educate ourselves and know how to use technology to support learning and to ensure that learning standards are being identified.  Besides supporting learning there are other benefits in having technology in the classroom.  The students will be fully engaged in the material that it is being presented.  It will help to strengthen school leadership skills while building support for the need to include content in technology-enhanced classrooms.  These leaders will be there to assist other students when you aren’t available.  As a future teacher I will need to invest in my self-growth.  I will need to focus on my knowledge of technology and be capable to use it as an educational tool. 

As a novice in technology, or as I put myself in TIE 300 class a 1 (1 being the lowest in technology knowledge), I will need to be nurture.  I will need encouragement as I am increasing my growth in integrating technology into the classroom.  Encouragement is a key approach for success to anyone that is barely new to technology.  Technology will make anyone feel intimidated and will lack the confidence in their own abilities to utilize it.  I know that is how I feel in my class, but I am very lucky to have class mates that help me through this class.  As I am building relationships with those around me, by working together we are building a community of learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment